isync all contacts

Reaction score
I'm a new mac user and I'm trying to sync my nokia with isync but only new contact are syncing over, i know its because of the options that you can't change under the more option box, the 'Don't sync events prior to ....' but i need this option off.

Is there any way of turning this option off?

Thanks

Brendan

Reaction score
The box is greyed out because you've not set iSync to sync calenars, it has nothing to do with contacts.

I don't think I'm getting you when you say that only "new contacts" are syncing over.

OP
B
Reaction score
even with just the contacts box selected it still only syncs my new contacts, are there any more options that i can alter to download all my contacts from my phone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
The first time you sync, you're given the option to "change everthing on the mac, with what evers on the phone" Or "replace whatever's on the phone with whatever's on the mac," or merge the two. It might have something to do with that. Not sure what you mean by "new contacts" exactly. Surely during the first sync, it should take everything from your phone and add it to your address book. There is an option to only sync contacts with phone numbers. I created a seperate file in address book called "phone numbers" with all my phone contacts, and i only sync that with my phone, not all my contacts, and that seems to work. I think a little trial and error is called for...

OP
B
Reaction score
I know, i would think that it takes everything from my phone but it only takes the newest contacts,

Anyone have this problem, I have a nokia 6230

B

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
Have you upgraded to OSX 10.4.9? That apparently solves some iSync issues. Might help. Sorry, can't help more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.