Problem with Microsoft Word 2004, Version 11.3

Reaction score
Dear All of You,

In the Word as in the other programs can pull out the window to have it in the whole screen. In my word I can pull out but when I stop and leave stay as it was before. Other programs I can do this.
Made reset searched in the Word setup but did not find what can be.
What can be?
Only the next week I can call Microsoft.
Thanks in advance.
Laszlo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Dear All of You,

In the Word as in the other programs can pull out the window to have it in the whole screen. In my word I can pull out but when I stop and leave stay as it was before. Other programs I can do this.
Made reset searched in the Word setup but did not find what can be.
What can be?
Only the next week I can call Microsoft.
Thanks in advance.
Laszlo

Have you tried pressing the zoom button to see if it goes to full screen when you do that? For some programs, that little green button toggles between default window size/placement and user-set window size/placement.

OP
D
Reaction score
Discerptor, Thanks.
I tried them but not help.
green button (+) If I "push" the all Word will be bigger or smaller but change the size pulling do not work.

Zoom; make the document inside Word bigger or smaller but the Blue stay outside as it is.

If not help nothing will uninstall and install again.
But this is do not a sportive solution.
Best regards,
doki_2

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.