trouble with streaming sites

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini intel 1.5GHz core solo 2GB, iMac 24" intel 2.8 GHz core 2 duo 4GB
hi everyone. i am a proud new owner of a white mac book 2.0 2gb, 80mb. anyway...i bought a mac mini back in august and i have forgotten what i need to download. my problem is that i am trying to play streaming video and i get a message stating i am missing a mime something? i am useing the safari browser, i have downloaded the following:
flip 4 mac
real player
flash player
still does not work. the site i am having trouble with is cbs.com where you can watch the primetime shows. i think it is called intertube. it works on my mini but i think i now haveeverything set up the same. i dunno. all help will be greatly appreciated:)

Reaction score
I just tested the website on my iMac C2D and was able to watch an episode of "Greek To Chic", or part thereof anyway.

Do you click on the Player Settings above the viewing window to select RealPlayer?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
^yep, clicked on it. says it is installed. when i try to play it i get the mimi alert.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.