Looking for game suggestions for macbook

Reaction score
I realize I can probably only put one actual game on there (forgeting the little board type games I mean, like solitaire and chess). I have a macbook, bought last Christmas 2ghz I think (but I could be quoting the wrong figure so don't hold me to that lol), but anyway, just some decent strategy/sim type game. I'm not into shoot-em-ups. Thanks,
Theison

OP
T
Reaction score
yeah it's hard figuring out which ones to buy. I had a thread about the civilization series and got some good info, but I don't know a thing about mac games (barely about pc games either, I was always a console girl) and I could easily miss something good on my own

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
If you haven't already, try:
www.macgamestore.com and see if they have what you might be looking for.

OP
T
Reaction score
thanks for the link. Good selection there, yes, although i doubt i'll pay their prices lol, but good selection to give me ideas.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.