.pdf maker

Reaction score
Hey, I'm on a powerbook 12in. I have Microsoft Office for it, and for aw hile now after I've made a number of things (like notes for school) in Word and I exit I get this "do you want to save dotpdf maker? And I have NO CLUE what it is, I've found it and erased it before but it keeps coming back. Help!

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
Hey, I'm on a powerbook 12in. I have Microsoft Office for it, and for aw hile now after I've made a number of things (like notes for school) in Word and I exit I get this "do you want to save dotpdf maker? And I have NO CLUE what it is, I've found it and erased it before but it keeps coming back. Help!

Office can't handle pdf files natively so they have a system of plugins that allow you to export in pdf format. I can't remember where the plugins came from, either when an Adobe product was installed or maybe directly from Microsoft, but once they are loaded you can get funny error messages from them.

Amen-Moses

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.