Photo Montage/Mosaic

Reaction score
I'm working on a school project that requires me to create a montage/mosaic and I need to know how to execute this with photoshop. If you guys have any suggestions that'll be great. I tried a program by Arcsoft called PhotoMontage but the file comes out small and not so great looking, I require high res because I will be printing huge. Thx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Try this

If that is not the kind of thing your looking for, it can be done in photoshop but takes time.

OP
B
Reaction score
Try this

If that is not the kind of thing your looking for, it can be done in photoshop but takes time.

O crap, this seems like just what I need! Thanks a bunch! I will have my senior project done =D. Well hope it works, I'll try it. Looks better then PhotoMontage by Arcsoft. I just hope this program will let me produce a high res photo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
Hope it works out, let us know and show us what you came up with.

OP
B
Reaction score
I tried the program, seems like its worse then PhotoMontage. However, I have found other programs that produce a better looking photo. I have to spend more time with it but for now, its not gonna work out. I need a high res output for printing and an image that is clear.

http://homepage.mac.com/knarf/MacOSaiX/Community/

Just like the guitar, I need it to be on par with that kind of quality.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.