ThemePark Question.. Pro help needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
Okay... so im trying to change few things in themepark
(the amount of elements is astounding!)

Im using a theme that is a lot like milk, its called Fantastic.

anyways. i want to change the progress/loading thing like in the corner of safari when loading a webpage

it looks like droping or dripping milk or something now and it gives me the creeps. haha i dont like it. anyways. i love colors so i want to change it to the rainbow pinwheel, but you need 24 states for it to repeat. any idea of how i could do this?

ty in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
how does this program work? i ran it but all the menu seemed blank

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Do you have access to the GIF that you want to change? That is, you've found it in the theme already?

Here's a JPEG of the pinwheel if you could use it to make the GIF.

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
yes i found it in the theme. but somehow i need 24 shots of the pinwheel so that it looks like its spinning.

oh, i give up. haha. acctually i came up with a better idea- ill find a theme with a processing icon that i do like, and steal it out of themepark. genius.

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
how does this program work? i ran it but all the menu seemed blank

its very confusing and hard, for me. it would prolly take me many many months if i wanted to make my own theme (which i do... :() basically you load the current theme you have- and then drag images to replace the ones that are there- so you have to create everthing yourself- in photoshop or something.

or well, i guess you can drag the original image and change its color and drag it back. *shrug* i dont know. Ill figure it all out sometime.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.