I know, I'm an idiot, but how do I find my memory amount on my mac book?

Reaction score
I clicked on the apple where all the other info is (i'm checking to see if i have enough stuff to play sims 2) and I'm way over requirements, except I can't find how much hard-disc memory i have. help please.
thanks,
theison

:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Click the little blue Apple logo in the far left of the menu bar and select 'About this Mac'. It'll tell you about processor and memory. Click the 'More info' button and it'll tell you everything you need to know about what's on board.

OP
T
Reaction score
yeah i did that. i see the processor and all that other stuff, including RAM but on apple's site, where they're saying the requirements for sims 2, they mention ram and hard-disc separately, and I don't see "hard-disc" on that section of my "about this mac"

OP
T
Reaction score
ok i hate myself. all i had to do was click on the hard drive thing on the desktop. i hate myself. i've gone onto that thing a billion times, knew it was the hard drive, and yet....it's amazing i've made it this far....lol sigh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Don't be too hard on yourself. I am guessing that you are new to Macs, and it takes a while to figure things out. Give yourself time... it will come!

OP
T
Reaction score
hey,
I think i only have like 40 gb of space. that seems really little. any way to get more, or am i reading that wrong? i just got this for christmas brand new, that seems so small compared to some...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.