OS X Pranks?

Reaction score
My school uses Windows and I remember playing quite a funny trick. All accounts of the school's computers' (both teachers' and students') can actually access other's harddisks (all harddisks are shared). It's just that when you log in as a student you don't have the cmd and My Computer, accessing directories from programs is also restricted. What I did was creating a shortcut on the desktop which links to C: drive. I double-click the shortcut and magically I have control of all files. Then I made a text file which says 'hahahahahaha' on the admin's desktop. I copied and pasted it so that his desktop would be full of hahahahaha messages! lol That was really stupid but nonetheless very funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I liked the dock idea, but it won't let me mess with it. I don't have permission apparently.

And how do you take a screen shot?

Command+Shift+3

It is on my Mac at least... I think that's the generic shortcut.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.