Problem from waking up from sleep

Reaction score
When i try to wake my Macbook Pro up from sleep sometimes, I hear the superdrive turn on, then the screen shows up, showing my desktop. Then about 1-2 seconds later, the screen turns light blue for 1 second and fades into my desktop. I think is has to do with the hard drive sleep or something. I read sometihng about resetting the way the system sleeps and basically power settings and I hope someone can explain that a little more in detail.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
I am having a similar issue with how it wakes up from sleep. Sometimes, when my MBP is asleep for longer than just a few minutes, I will have to wake it up, unlock the screen, the screen will go black, put it back to sleep, wake it up again, unlock it, then it will be usable. As soon as I find a solution to this issue, I will post it here, as it may be able to help you with your issue as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.