Airport Freezes

Reaction score
So yeah, I just got my macbook about week ago, all of the software updates have been installed, and it has been doing so ever since coming out of the box.
I'm on a wireless network at my house where the router is hooked up to a mac but all the other computers connected are pc. It freezes randomly once or twice a day. When it does so the beachball spins when placed over a web-browser and the right-hand side of the menu bar. My friend said that she also has this problem but that it goes away after about 5 or 10 mintues; I let mine do its thing for 11 hours and it was still frozen. The only thing that gets it to work again is a forced shut down and turn it back on as the computer doesn't respond when I click restart >_<.
Any help would be very much appreciated ^_^.

Reaction score
I took it to the Genuis Bar. They recommend try making a new user and using it. I have yet to have it freeze with the new user. Also, what is your router?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.