Leopard & iLife 07 Release?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook - 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM
Is it known yet if these will be bundled together if you buy the upgrade? Also, any information on a release date yet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
No, they will not be bundled. They're two separate products.

And no release date has been announced, but the latest rumor I heard (via the MacOSKen podcast) calls for a release "within the next few weeks." (Ken was skeptical, too.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Short answer is... no...Although I hear there is a special event V.soon may only be Final Cut though.....Who Knows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Again, there is no information available about when Leopard will be released, nor will there be any prior to an official Apple announcement. When that does happen, I am certain that everyone will hear about it.:black:

Also, iLife is not part of OS X, nor has it ever been bundled with the purchase of the OS as a standalone product. It is bundled with the software package when you purchase a new computer from Apple, but it will not be included with a purchase of the OS only. It is a completely separate software suite that has always been sold as such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Latest word on the grapevine is June.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.