14" Macbook

Reaction score
Okay, this is a dream of mine. The 13" MB is just too small for my eyes, and the 15" MBP is too large to carry around. What are the chances of a 14" MB or MBP? I noticed that there is a lot of extra space around the screen of the MB, whereas the MBP has much less space. It seems like they might be able to fit a 14" screen in that frame. I haven't seen any rumors of a 14" offering, but what are the chances?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Have you actually tried out the Macbook in person? If not, then it's really not as small as it might seem. The resolution lets you fit a lot more on your screen than other comparable screens. We have a Dell laptop with a 14 inch screen and to be honest, I think the Macbook's screen seems less cluttered.

Also, it's not 13 inches, it's 13.3 inches. So the chances of a 14 inch screen popping up on either model are slim to none. Especially since the rumor mill has only been talking about a 12" Macbook Pro with not an inkling about a larger Macbook (if you think about it, Apple has no incentive to making a 14" screen for its Macbook Pro line).

OP
Q
Reaction score
Have you actually tried out the Macbook in person? If not, then it's really not as small as it might seem. The resolution lets you fit a lot more on your screen than other comparable screens. We have a Dell laptop with a 14 inch screen and to be honest, I think the Macbook's screen seems less cluttered.

Also, it's not 13 inches, it's 13.3 inches. So the chances of a 14 inch screen popping up on either model are slim to none. Especially since the rumor mill has only been talking about a 12" Macbook Pro with not an inkling about a larger Macbook (if you think about it, Apple has no incentive to making a 14" screen for its Macbook Pro line).

Yes, I have tried out the Macbook, many times. The native resolution on that screen is too small for my eyes. And yes, I am aware that 13/14/15 actually means 13.3/14.1/15.4". Looks like a 14" Apple notebook is just a dream...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16Ghz core2duo, 1GB, superdrive
I had to laugh at this thread, most people are wanting a smaller macbook not a bigger one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.