Dear OS makers, please hear usual users of the OS

Reaction score
MacBook usability and OS X relativity
-------------
Eject Button:
The EJECT button on a MacBook should have two ways to function:
1. When booting, and the OS is still not loaded then it just ejects - in case there is an optical disc in.

2. When the OS is loaded there MUST! be somewhere an option to change it to be active only when pressing the COMMAND + EJECT button
or something like that - I suppose this is easy to fix through a system update.

3. Would be nice to have the option to redefine its meaning when no COMMAND is pressed just eject - for example to be equal to the DELETE button
form a usual keyboard, because it asks to be so.

Reasons:
writing code and docs - many times the eject button suffers from being hit right in the head - only because it is in the wrong place, and because
there used to be a delete button. By making the noise and showing how much he suffers it tends to eject a supposed to be there an optical disk.
Strangely the optical disk is not there, and the user that hit the button realizes that too, that realization is followed by a "F" word.
Said loudly in the mid of an office colleagues understand that your beloved mac is not that perfect and it causes pain as an usual "F" XP does in his
PC resource management duties.

#################################################################################
Mac OS X 10.4
-------------

Bluetooth:
A2DP support - to enable any app that plays audio to stream it to bluetooth stereo headsets
AVRCP support - to enable iTunes to back/forward/pause/play the songs
Support for a Mic that is integrated in a Bluetooth stereo headsets, so I can use my headsets to listen to music,
and/or talk on iChat or Skype for instance.

Reasons:
It is sad and stupid if to by some awesome bluetooth stereo headsets, and choke on the OS's features.
This is more important because the same headsets can be used with a AVRCP enabled phone.
Probably it would be crazy to buy another OS(Leopard) just to fix that, I'm quite happy with 10.4 - it fits my needs,
don't see features in Leopard I want to use and spend money on that, only if there are some kernel enhancements in terms of speed.
Because with my 2G ram on macbook sometimes I remember my uncesored vocabular I was using during windows days.

New ideas should follow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
I need a sit down after all that crazy grammar.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.