Airport/Wifi for Wii

Reaction score
I was wondering if the Airport Express or even the Wifi is for Macintosh. Every where it says WiFi for window xp users. But then I look Airport express stuff it has WiFi! I cannot understand any of this stuff. I hope some one can help me. This if for Wii. Cause I really really want WiFi for Wii! Thanks for any help

Reaction score
I dont Understand What are you trying o do?

OP
P
Reaction score
I am trying to do like WiFi. Cause you can buy Wifi to put in your Windows USB port. And I do not know if that if for Mac. I heard that Airport Express is like wifi.. but I don't understand it all!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
Airport is also WiFi

OP
P
Reaction score
I have the Mac OS X Version 10.3.9 1.6 GHz PowerPC G5 768 MB DDR SDRAM I could buy Airport stuff, plug into my Mac, Configure it, (which I have NO idea how to) and WiFi right there? Then my WII would have internet? Also, is the internet free and no more costs to my current ISP? Sorry for all the questions, but, I am excited if this works and such.. :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
No, it won't cost any more. :)

It'll work. Don't worry. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.