Travel Case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
Hey all me and my mom are heading off to vegas and we are in need of some travel cases. She has a MBP 15'' and i have a MB 13'' so i was just wondering if any of you had some recommendation for cases that arent to big but can still hold a computer, charger, and ipod. Thanks in advance

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i would totally recommend somethig from timbuk2, excellent design and durability. you'll fall in love with it and use it for everything for a long long time.

here's a few examples:
laptop courier
laptop messenger
blogger
commute

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67ghz, Macbook Intel Core Duo 1.86ghz
BE-EZ have some really good cases too. If you've also got an SLR camera, check out LowePro's bags, they're amazingly well designed, though they may be too big for you.

OP
spudd4242
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
has anyone tried anything from www.axio.com They have nice hardcases and i am considering one of those

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I picked up this one at Staples and I love it. It's very light, fits perfectly and the compartments are well configured, easily-accessible and well-placed. It was a little pricey at $50 for a neoprene bag, but it's sturdy enough to go back and forth to work with me every day. Oh, and the strap/shoulder pad is very comfortable and non-slip. I've never owned a Wenger product before (they are the makers of Swiss Army knives), but if they're all as good as this, their multi-tools must be awesome.

One tip I would give you when shopping is to only buy a bag you can try out and test fit. I wouldn't order one online. Don't forget that the weight of the bag itself will only add to the weight you're carrying around, so the lighter, the better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.