Need Help, I`m New In Mac Machines.

Reaction score
Hi. I have a little white iBook (700 Mhz, 128 MB of RAM, 20 GB of hard-disk, combo). I didn`t know nothing about MAC Machines and I don`t know how to make this laptop to work because when I power the laptop I got a white screen with a folder in the middle. I don`t know how to do, i don`t know to do nothing. Can anyone help me? I have made pictures to my mac and to my folder screen :) look here http://ionutpintea.byethost9.com/apple-ibook/
can anyone help me plase?
i have a dvd with mac os x 10..... i don`t really know the real version but this mac didn`t boot nothing... i heard the dvd in the combo but nothing`s change after i press the boot keys.
Sorry for my bad english and I hope anyone can help me.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Try reseting your p-ram.Shut down the computer.Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously later. Turn on the computer. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time. Release the keys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.