When When When

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
WHEN Will they release this or at least give us a date?

Whats after Lepoard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook

Whats after Lepoard?
You have posed this question quite a few times here already. The answer has not changed. Continually asking this same question here on this forum is not going to magically alter that answer. :black:

Nobody here has that information. Even if by some extremely remote, 100,000,000,000/1 chance someone here did actually have that information (which they don't), they would not be able to answer you anyway.

You simply will not get a date from Apple on that. And seeing that Leopard has neither been released, nor will there be any prior annoncement or release date ever revealed before the fact... it is even more impossible to tell what is coming out after Leopard.

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol im trying here throw me a boneeeeeeee.... so it can be released tomorrow for all we know

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cooool! Thanks anyone know if there going to fix the whole iChat video deal with being behind a NAT network?

M

MacHeadCase

Unless I'm mistaken, no one here works for Apple. And even if one of us did, we wouldn't be able to discuss it unless we wanted to loose our job pronto. So we have no idea.

We will know what all this Leopard thing is all about together, when it is released.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
According to rumor sites, at the end of March. Until then, I'm sure OS X Tiger will not let you down (well, actually even after then). :)

Keep in mind, these are rumors!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
CS3 comes out on March 27th.

A good day to release Leopard or would Adobe/Apple not want to steal each other's thunder?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Recent articles seem to indicate that the latest development seed are far from complete. I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I don't think we'll see Leopard until June/July at the earliest. Like you, I was hoping for late-March, but it just doesn't appear to be "there" yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
A friend of mine works for Apple in Cupertino.

The entire Leopard project has been scrapped and a new OS won't be released for a few years.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
Surfwax, if I buy an iMac now will I get this new OS for free when it comes out?

:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

Whats after Lepoard?

to make a really long story short. NO ONE has a CLUE when Leopard will be released and asking a million times wont speed anything up. Best thing you can do is sit and wait like the rest of the world..

Manx will be after leopard and will be released sometime in the next 15 years.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Dude, its not Manx thats next, its Liger, everyone knows that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
A Liger...that's pretty much my favourite animal...bred for it's skills and magic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
A friend of mine works for Apple in Cupertino.

The entire Leopard project has been scrapped and a new OS won't be released for a few years.

This is true... my mailman's cousin, is an exec. for Dell, and his wife works for a guy that knows Steve Jobs from High School.. Steve told this guy that Leopard was not going to be released. Instead they are scrapping the entire "big cat" OS, and moving on to "Alien" versions. The next release (remember, this is according to Steve Jobs) will be OS XI (named "Martian").

Just FYI.

Reaction score
This is true... my mailman's cousin, is an exec. for Dell, and his wife works for a guy that knows Steve Jobs from High School.. Steve told this guy that Leopard was not going to be released. Instead they are scrapping the entire "big cat" OS, and moving on to "Alien" versions. The next release (remember, this is according to Steve Jobs) will be OS XI (named "Martian").

Just FYI.

That is kinda funny but I hope your joking.

So I might just order my MBP next week and just get leopard or whatever when it comes out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
cooool! Thanks anyone know if there going to fix the whole iChat video deal with being behind a NAT network?

interesting, mine works fine on my NAT

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wish mine did. I am setup up on a NAT network and have gone to the Apple Store and had my ISP come out and do trouble shooting and the iChat software does not support NAT networks on "corporate" types of routers ex: Cisco which my Apartment complex uses. Apple allows NAT on for instance obviously there Apple airport routers, linksys, D-Link etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 (soon to be 2Ghz Macbook), 30g video iPod BLACK
Wouldn't Apple have taken down the "Leopard preview" on the site if it were being scrapped?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.