stickam on imac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33 20" imac 2g ram.
not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but i am new to the mac whole mac game. i have no problems using my webcam at www.stickam.com when im using my pc, but on my mac it doesnt work. audio works fine just not the video.

i have a brand new 20 inch imac. it says requirements are flash 8 and ie 5.2 or better. ive upgraded my flash but havent installed ie (dont really want to), but that shouldnt be a problem because i know two others who are using ff for stickam on their macs.

im just curious if anyone has used stickam with their mac. i did a few google searches and no help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
I about people with macs who have stickam accounts, and their cameras work fine. I personally don't have a stickam account, so I don't think I can help you..... sorry.

Reaction score
hi

not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but i am new to the mac whole mac game. i have no problems using my webcam at www.stickam.com when im using my pc, but on my mac it doesnt work. audio works fine just not the video.

i have a brand new 20 inch imac. it says requirements are flash 8 and ie 5.2 or better. ive upgraded my flash but havent installed ie (dont really want to), but that shouldnt be a problem because i know two others who are using ff for stickam on their macs.

im just curious if anyone has used stickam with their mac. i did a few google searches and no help.

HI I'm having the same problem, did u by chance find out the secret to use it? thankz

ciaoz

Reaction score
Stickam And Ishight

I am having to same problem.
I used to be able to use my macbook pro when i was home from school using my wireless router.
Now my isight doesnt work on stickam.... and it if does its wicked lagged.
My sister has a laptop, and I use her webcam perfectly on Stickam using the same router.
HELP?!?

Reaction score
I'm on stickam right now listening to Leo Laporte the tech guy. (man i love his podcasts!) but anyways I had this same problem but I messed with the settings and it started to work. I don't know what I did but here are the settings if you right click on the video you're watching or video screen you're in.

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 6.png

Reaction score
Hmmm im not sure what idid then ill google this problem when I get home since im gonna be busy closing down the store for the next hour.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.