Aperture 1.5.2 + Epson R 1800 hiccupp

Reaction score
I love the new Aperture 1.5.2, but I'm running into a problem with Aperture stopping progress on the prints and not letting me access the epson R1800...message All jobs stopped and when I attempt to restart them, Aperture shuts them down again...

When I bring the job into Adobe Photoshop CS2 from Camera RAW it prints just fine and communicates effectively with the printer...

I love the workflow with Aperture, but cannot utilize it to print my copies and it is frustrating...Have problem solved many avenues from reloading software, printer setup utility, etc. but having the software-hardware problem between Aperture & R1800...

Adios! Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
All the print interface tells you is that it is stopping the print jobs? I am not an aperture user, have you checked .mac's support forum on the subject of printing from that software? It would seem odd to me if it was simply an issue with the R1800 and not other printers.

OP
S
Reaction score
It may not be isolated just to the R1800, but this is what I have on the line of inkjets...I sent a post to apple and epson...I'm a little bummed as I was cruising through the software and loving it...

Thanks for the reply,
Steve

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.