Which games for OS/X?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 2Ghz 768M RAM
Another game - BZFlag.
On line 3D tank battle.
CTF, Chase the rabble, all out chaos.
Team play.
Lasers, guided missles, jumping (with some cool physics, if they're enabled on the server you connect to).
Tons of servers.
Best free shoot to kill and blow each other up for fun game there is.
I like it, anyway. It's a great stress relieving game.

Reaction score
Does anyone have Civilization IV? I loved the Civilization series on the PC, so am thinking of buying it...

Reaction score
I have Civ IV and the Warlords expansion pack...I had it for PC and i ended up getting it for mac cause I loved it so much. The gameplay is pretty much the same but I could only play it in windowed mode, which wasn't that great. At first it crashed alot, but it eventually stopped when I turned all the settings to the lowest level. It still looked good, but not as great as it could have. While playing I noticed that after a few hours all the tile improvments turned black and I couldn't figure out how to fix it other than restarting the game. Also, the same updates for windows arn't always out for mac at the same time. That is important considering Civ IV was a rushed game to begin with (when it first came out for windows) so it came with a miriad of glitches. Many were fixed with patches but its always good to be completely up to date when it comes to Civ IV. Oh, and Civ IV for mac with the expansion pack cost me about $80 rather than $50 or less for windows, which i already had (sorry to repeat myself). I also love the Sims, but after my experience with Civ IV, I didnt really feel like putting a lot of money into buying yet another mac game I already have for PC that prob wouldnt work that well anyway. What I ended up doing was buying an OEM version of Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and d/ling bootcamp. Now I can play all my PC games on my mac w/o having to buy new games. Oh, and they work even better in windows. Dont get me wrong, I love my Mac and OSX but when it comes to games I have to go with Windows. It's the only thing I use it for and I sort of wish parallels had 3d support so I wouldnt have to restart everytime I wanted to go back to OSX, but thats the price I pay for doing anything with windows I guess...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not a mac user.. yet
World of Warcraft

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.