Help me switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there just thought that this would be the right place to find some fellow mac fans that can help me switch.
Ive created a blog with affiliate links and adsense link etc in an attempt to raise enough for a totally free mac mini, none of that referal rubbish.
So if anyone fancys helping just have a look through my blog tell me what you think if you have any suggestions there much appreciated.

Thanks
Peter :mac:

p.s sorry admins could you please move this to relavent page

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Have you considered "working"???

OP
P
Reaction score
Course I have but surely a true free mac mini is better?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Good idea... I'll PM you my paypal addy and you send me about $40 and I'll get some blank DVD's!!! They will be "Free to me"

Get a job homie!!!!

OP
P
Reaction score
The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Get a job homie!!!!

+1.

Besides, from the sounds of it (I'm not wasting my time to follow your link) you've created a splog. And Splogs consist of spam, and I hate spam with a passion.

OP
P
Reaction score
hey I dont like spam either thers a few small ads on the page, none to invasive or anything.

Reaction score
The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.

I would have donated $50, but I hate people who can't spell or use proper grammar. Hope you're proud of yourself ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's

Thanks for the compliment, and I feel for you as far being a "strapped" student. The truth is that no matter how much we like our macs, nobody here (or anywhere) wants to buy YOU a mac period. While I'm sure you put forth some effort on your "blog", that effort is misdirected... A bit of advice: Don't focus on "How do I get a Mac Mini" instead focus on "How can I MAKE money". Go out and MAKE money, it is literally everywhere.

Good luck on your journey.

Reaction score
Note: making money on your Mac is illegal.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys yeah my spelling is terrible I know, I have been trying to make some money from other sources the uni does some psychology experiments which make me about £5 a time but there is only so many you can do. I dont want you to buy me a mac, in fact I dont really care if you donate or not, clicking on ads or signing up with ciao etc costs you nothing, just takes abit of your time thats all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you would like a Mac, then I suggest earning the money by getting a (second) job.
This is not the place to beg for "donations". This constitutes as spam and soliciting and is not permitted here.

so·lic·it [suh-lis-it]
–verb (used with object)
1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: He solicited aid from the minister.
2. to entreat or petition (someone or some agency): to solicit the committee for funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.