What Apple mouse would you guys recommend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
I don't have bluetooth on the ibook G4 i just bought (not the G3 i already have). i could buy a reciever though if you think it would be better to have a wireless mouse. Either is fine to me, wired or wireless. Post what Apple brand mouse you think is best.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
If you don't care about wired vs. wireless, I'd say go with wired.

As for which Apple mouse I'd recommend: none of them.

When I bought my iBook a couple years ago, the Apple salesperson (on the Apple Store's phone ordering line) recommended a Kensington Pilot Mouse-- it works very nicely and I've been happy with it ever since.

I think it speaks volumes than an Apple employee wouldn't recommend an Apple mouse.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Everything I've read seems to agree with caribiner23, Apple just doesn't make the best mice.

I have a Logitech V270 bluetooth mouse and I love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
Well since u said "which apple brand mouse is the best?", i would recommend the wired mighty mouse. Its the only apple mouse with a right click and scroll wheel...but i agree with the previous posts dont go with an apple mouse...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" c2d MBP/airprt extreme/ 500gb ext HD/TVmicro tuner/notepal coolmaster
at first, i hated it when i first bought it, but now i like the wireless bluetooth mightymouse because of the right click feature, it definately makes computing a lil easier..... had i known about the logitech bluetooth v270 mouse, i would have bought it, but the apple sales rep told me to get the wireless MM (i was in a mac-buying frenzy at the time to think through the purchase)......
microsoft makes some good keyboard/mouse combos (i know i know)... someone said on this forum that MS produces better computer hardware like keyboards than software and i can agree too.....

josh

Reaction score
I just bought the Logitech Revolution MX... I couldnt even tell you how advanced this mouse is. Its a must have, go read the reviews! it's way ahead of its time, I love it more than the standard mouse that came with my Imac 20" intel core 2 duo.

Jeremy
JMF Printing
www.jmfprinting.com

OP
ibookclamman300
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
i think i will go with a wired mighty mouse, oh and i got that ibook g4, very happy. Look at my mac specs for details. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.