MacBook Video Archive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
I am getting a MacBook in three weeks time. As you can imagine, I am sooo excited and can't wait to play with it. Since I have bit of time to kill, I thought I will setup a exclusive threads about interesting videos on MacBooks.

If you find anything related to new MacBooks please add them here. Eventually I will make a list for the benefit of all the MacBook lovers.

Video Archive

YouTube - MacBook open for the first time

CNet review - Apple MacBook (Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz)

YouTube - A 3 minute tour of the Black MacBook

Upgrading the Black MacBook Hard Drive and RAM by OWC

YouTube - MacBook running SuSE Linux

MacBook related Articles

MacBook & MacBook Pro Reliability Comparison

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
I like this video that shows someone using the Apple Remote with their MacBook to show how Front Row works with the remote. Now I'm not sure if this is really MacBook thing or more of a Front Row thing - but as the MacBook is in the video... Thought I'd share Clicky

OP
novicew
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
RNDdave & narf1899, Thanks for adding two cool vids.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.