This is driving me nuts(itunes)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
I have The Ramones Greatest Hits in my iTunes and one of the songs decided to not to go in with the other songs and be its own album. Is there a way to combine songs into one album. The song is even in the same album folder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Select the song in iTunes and right-click (or control-click).

Go to "Get Info" and under the "Info" tab, change the name of the album to the name you want.

You should be all set!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, 80GB Video iPod (Black)
iTunes regularly does this to me, especially with genres. Like it will have Jazz twice...I checked everything for spaces and what not and there was absolutely no difference. To get around it I selected both the Jazz genres together, selected all the songs from the two genres, Get Info and selected Jazz in genre and OK and iTunes was happy with that.

Ironically, the iPod did not see it as 2 genres, which is strange. The iPod seems to have more sense than iTunes!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.