Airport Extreme Card

I

iStair

AirPort Extreme Cards

Okay ive just ordered an iBook 12' G4 and i got a bundle that came with an airport extreme card, sum more ram, and a 20g iPod.. okay i was just wondering if my airport extreme card is going to be able to connect to my D-Link DSL 604+ i think it may only b sold in australia, but it is a DSL router. Has ne one used a D-Link DSL router with there airport extreme card? and does it work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2GHZ CD, 2GB RAM
Right now I am connected to a D-Link wireless router using my Airport Extreme card. So yes it will work.

OP
K

KLank

The airport extreme card can connect to any 802.11b or 802.11g access point. They are wireless standards which means it doesn't matter who made the device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I deleted your other thread.. please do not cross post.

Thanks!

OP
I

iStair

sorry Murlyn.. wont do it again.. but yeh thanks for the help, my router does support 802.11b so it would be great if it worked!

OP
K

KLank

iStair ... It will work great. I have a D-Link 802.11b and a Linksys 802.11g access point and I can connect to both of them without issues.

OP
I

iStair

oh thanks so much guys for the re-assurance, i thought i might have got a airpot card, and it not eing ne use to me, but now thats great il b able to use it at home, thanks heaps guys

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.