• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Don't know how this happened..

T

todd51

Somehow my Bluetooth icon got switched around to the other side of my battery status and date. Anyone know how to switch it back? I have tried dragging it.

Picture 1.jpg

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Looks like the loading sequence changed? I dunno how you can change that back: it isn't like third-party add-ons that you can switch around in the Login Items pane...

Did you install something just before this started happening?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
did you try dragging it with the command key pressed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PB 12inch 1.33ghz 1.25gb/60gb pb 15inch 1.25ghz 1.25gb/160gb Power Mac G3 B&W Overclocked 500mhz
Wow! Awesome PowerbookG4!! I have been wondering about this for awhile now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
sorry i know this is late, but your welcome, any time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
yo can use that trick on anything. If you dont want a certain icon on the menu bar you can command+click and drag it off and it will be gone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
Omg! Who Let Bill Gates On This Forum!!??

Woops! Upon further review, I have determined he is not actually Bill Gates. Phew!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.