• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Mac-Forums Mug Shot List

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
leopard macbook pro 17" | ipod touch
Thx Matt, is your pic on here somewhere? :black:

Do you really drive a pink Mazda3 5-door? I didn't know they made them in that color - or is it Photoshopped?

I recently replaced my Honda Pilot with a dark cherry Mazda6 wagon and love it. It's very sporty while still being somewhat practical.

My hatch is yellow and i PSed it pink. A sad thing tho, there was an accident...and last week she was declared totaled. :radioacti :( :eek:neye: As you can imagine, it's a 3 owner's worst nightmare.
So now i think i'm gonna get a 5 speed, probably the 4door version this time.

What engine is in that 6 wagon? I'm always on the lookout for mazdas and i don't see those much around here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

My hatch is yellow and i PSed it pink. A sad thing tho, there was an accident...and last week she was declared totaled. :radioacti :( :eek:neye: As you can imagine, it's a 3 owner's worst nightmare.

What engine is in that 6 wagon? I'm always on the lookout for mazdas and i don't see those much around here.
first page I believe. :bomb:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
519790013_l.jpg

there you are :black:

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

Sorry to hear that, that's too bad. I'd love to get a Mazdaspeed 3, but need something a little bigger to cart my 2-year-old (and all of his stuff) around in.

The wagons only come in a V6 (3.0L). They're rated for something like 215hp, very peppy for a family sedan. Mine is an automatic, but I think they had a 5-speed option as well (at least for the '06, but I heard that they're cutting production on the wagons since they don't sell too well).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G3 iMac 400Mhz, 512Mb RAM,10GB HDD
Is it to late to take a photo, and would I even count to be in? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook, 2GB DDR, 160GB 7200rpm SATA, Super Drive
m_e0a65f496ff9d3549baaf0cee837c20a.jpg
<br><br> Aren't I lovely? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am so sorry about your car. Are you okay physically?

Yeah thankfully i just have bruises. I hit my head but had no concussion.

Sorry to hear that, that's too bad. I'd love to get a Mazdaspeed 3, but need something a little bigger to cart my 2-year-old (and all of his stuff) around in.

The wagons only come in a V6 (3.0L). They're rated for something like 215hp, very peppy for a family sedan. Mine is an automatic, but I think they had a 5-speed option as well (at least for the '06, but I heard that they're cutting production on the wagons since they don't sell too well).

Wow 215 i didn't even know the wagon packed that. I'd really like a MS3 too, they're rare around here, i've only seen one local MS3 owner. After driving my 2.3 it would blow my mind to discover what it feels like behind the wheel of the 2.3 tubro. Have you ever gotten the privilege to drive one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Yeah thankfully i just have bruises. I hit my head but had no concussion.

Wow 215 i didn't even know the wagon packed that. I'd really like a MS3 too, they're rare around here, i've only seen one local MS3 owner. After driving my 2.3 it would blow my mind to discover what it feels like behind the wheel of the 2.3 tubro. Have you ever gotten the privilege to drive one?

Nope, but I hear they're very potent. It's the 2.3L DISI turbo engine from the MS6. 274HP, I think 0-60 is somewhere in the 5 second range. That's AWD too, so I'm sure it corners like it's on rails. I just wish they made a MS6 wagon, I'd be at my dealer checkbook in hand in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
how did i miss this thread? heres my mug (and my terribly messy office :)) via imac cam.

Photo 34.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
well here is my beautiful mug, as if u were all wondering what i looked like. Notice the sun in the background thats just my angelic being surrounding me:D

Photo 67.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
Notice the sun in the background thats just my angelic being surrounding me:D

haha, you sure its not some crazy photobooth effect?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
haha yea im sure im just sitting in front of a sliding glassdoor. It shines down upon and its warm so this is where i sit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 Macbook, 30 gig black ipod, 1 gig black nano, 2 gig blue nano
You guys are all so cute! :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone

Thats me at the bottom pretty drunk indeed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.