Mp3 joiner/combiner?

Reaction score
I recently bought some comedy cds off of iTunes and was wondering if there was an application that would combine all of the mp3 files into one file. If anyone has any info about an application that can do this please do tell!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
any decent audio editor should allow you to stick them on to the ends of each other and save as a new file. pretty sure audacity can do it, but i haven't had that experience with my mac yet - i used to do it all the time with cool edit on my windows box. are you just trying to paste them together or do you want them to overlap in interesting ways?

OP
R
Reaction score
any decent audio editor should allow you to stick them on to the ends of each other and save as a new file. pretty sure audacity can do it, but i haven't had that experience with my mac yet - i used to do it all the time with cool edit on my windows box. are you just trying to paste them together or do you want them to overlap in interesting ways?

I wanted to put them together one after another so just add them no overlaping. I'll try audacity and tell you how it goes.

Reaction score
If Audacity doesn't do it for you get a copy of Amadaus, it will do the job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Not exactly sure what you are wanting to do, but if they are simply audio mp3 tracks, can you just ad them to a New Playlist (let's be crazy and call it "Comedy") and arrange the order to your liking... Maybe gapless playback if you like.

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
I recently bought some comedy cds off of iTunes and was wondering if there was an application that would combine all of the mp3 files into one file. If anyone has any info about an application that can do this please do tell!

GarageBand?

Not sure if GarageBand will handle Mp3 files with DRM but you could try.

Amen-Moses

OP
R
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what you are wanting to do, but if they are simply audio mp3 tracks, can you just ad them to a New Playlist (let's be crazy and call it "Comedy") and arrange the order to your liking... Maybe gapless playback if you like.

I thought of that but when I do shuffle songs I wanted the Comedy C.D. to be one file so I wouldnt have 20 seperate ones I would have to skip past them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.