Ipod nano 2g hard case with lanyard connector

Reaction score
Get a case like the one you had for you 1gig if that was perfect. Look around on the internet for something like it or better yet go to an apple store if you live near one.

OP
kgeier82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
apple store is just too expensive for a little case. they want 30$.

ebay is my choice for this kinda stuff. the nano case i had before was perfect. it was all black, with white letters for the play/pause/ff/rev buttons. i see nothing like that on apple.com or ebay stores for gen2 nanos

?

Reaction score
Wow I didn't think it would be that over-priced. I'll look around for something else that may be what you want.

OP
kgeier82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, 25-30 is a little much for a nano case IMO, dont u think?

ebay has some killer stuff, just so much more nano1 than nano2 stuff

OP
kgeier82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thats about what i want. but im needy :) id like a screen protector with it :)

Reaction score
thats about what i want. but im needy :) id like a screen protector with it :)
If you want a screen protector I have something that you may want to look at. I couldn't find a picture of it but I found it at Walmart (haha) and its a thin film that goes over the screen and protects it without making the screen look fuzzy. Its a two pack and comes with a nice cleaning cloth. I found it at the check out at my Walmart. I think its $4 and I would recomend it. I use it on my Ipod video adn scratches that were already on the screen disapeered when I put it on. Use this with a case like the one I showed you if its not that much work! ;)

OP
kgeier82
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks for your replys. in my previous message, im going to buy the first, and maybe second one.

all's that left is for me to get a reply back from the seller about combined shipping, he says he offers it. if not, he'll just lose the 2nd links sale.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod 8GB Nano
I have a 2nd Gen Nano Case made by Otterbox. It is expensive, but I LOVE it. It's waterproof, shock and break proof too. You can drop it, throw it, etc, no problems. Lifetime warranty as well. It is a bit bigger, but is it rock solid. Comes with a lanyard as well, but I don't use that.

I got mine at www.theboxstore.biz and I have used them several times with great success. You can see the case at www.otterbox.com.

I LOVE mine, and it is the permanent home of my iPod. There isn't a way to charge it or update it in the case, but that is not a major concern of mine.

Just my 2 cents.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.