Restore CD???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel C2D iMac 2.16Ghz, 2GB Ram.
Hello,

I have a rather silly question.....When I purchased my ex-demo iMac I received the 2 Grey coloured OSX discs and that was it....should any other discs have come with my iMac?? I have been reading about a restore cd, is this included in these two discs I have sitting here or is this on another cd?

Michael.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PB 12inch 1.33ghz 1.25gb/60gb pb 15inch 1.25ghz 1.25gb/160gb Power Mac G3 B&W Overclocked 500mhz
From how you describe it... it certainly sounds like those are your restore cds.

What does the printing on the cd say?

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel C2D iMac 2.16Ghz, 2GB Ram.
Hello,

It says iMac Mac OS X Install disc 1 & 2. I have been reading about people mentioning on using a restore cd and this made me wonder as to whether or not I have one if I happen to run into any such problems. I'm a fairly new Mac user and the last thing I'd want to find out is that I don't have any way of restoring my system in the event of a problem occurring. The manual that came with it is very brief and does not cover such a topic.

Michael.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hello,

It says iMac Mac OS X Install disc 1 & 2. I have been reading about people mentioning on using a restore cd and this made me wonder as to whether or not I have one if I happen to run into any such problems. I'm a fairly new Mac user and the last thing I'd want to find out is that I don't have any way of restoring my system in the event of a problem occurring. The manual that came with it is very brief and does not cover such a topic.

Michael.

your Mac osx install disc 1 & 2 are the same thing as a restore cd.. no worrys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.