WMV files wont play on websites

Reaction score
I have installed Flip4mac and still i cant view any WMV files that are on websites how do i overcome this please. Or can someone send me a working website that works for you with a wmv file embedded into the website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
If you're using Safari, try a different browser. Otherwise, I can't really help you. I'm sure somebody can though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Macs don't have support for WMV files built in, you'll need a program like Flip4Mac that has browser support.

It's free.

OP
R
Reaction score
Macs don't have support for WMV files built in, you'll need a program like Flip4Mac that has browser support.

It's free.

As mention in my first post i already have it installed and still cant veiw the movies that are built into website. Are you having any trouble if not show me a site that works for you so i can test it

Cheers

Reaction score
Just wondering. Did you launch Safari and Quicktime? You need to start both applications for it to work. (I believe) I don't use it, but I think this is the way flip4mac works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.