Right Clicks

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can right click on a Mac? I found an mp3 link on the internet and I was wondering if there was any way I could save it onto my Mac by just right clicking and saving like you could do on Windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Control + Click

Reaction score
Also, you can go to System Preferences, Keyboard & Mouse, Trackpad and select "Tap trackpad using two fingers for secondary click." Once you've done that, tapping with two fingers simultaneously will give you the equivalent of the right click. Also, you can press the trackpad button while touching the trackpad with two fingers, this also simulates Control+Click to give you a secondary click, bring up context menus, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, Intel Core 2 Duo
what they said:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
yea...but i really hate the tap click thing its so annoying. i just use 2 fingers and then click.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.