I can crash my computer.........

Z

Zevrame

Hey if you hit apple then the eject button on the keyboard and it brings up spmething on the screen where u can type things. Then when you type something and hit enter it seems you can tell your computer to do things......... Can someone help me? I don't know what this does......... If you find out post here!!!!!! :-/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Doesnt do anything for me... hmm... :( Sounds kind of kewl though :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Is it like the terminal? What can you do there? This seems new to me, have you been keeping permissions repaired? Crons run? No such options are listed here

OP
W

WilliS

there is a command to get out of it, althought i cant exactly remember what it is.

try gfind maybe? something with a g

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
If it's the same as what happens in OS9 when you press apple and the powerbutton, it's "G FINDER" I think to get out of it. But it'd be weird if that works in OSX.

OP
Z

Zevrame

o ok thanks its on my scholl computers so i dont no........... ill try to see wat it does....... it brings up a little white screen that u can type in and at the begining it has a little >. They are jus plain eMacs i think

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Yeah sounds like OS9 to me - are you sure it's not the power button you're pressing? Basically it doesn't do much, except it's a way to get out of a freeze (although it hardly every works). You can wreck the computer if you type the wrong thing, so be careful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
F11 is sweet, and F9 (expose) is possibly the most powerful I have ever seen - use it constantly! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
Um, Expose is nice and all, but I believe he was referring to the video game Final Fantasy 11....hence the icon under his name. ;)

witeshark said:
F11 is sweet, and F9 (expose) is possibly the most powerful I have ever seen - use it constantly! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well, I've never played that. So the icon isn't familiar... ;)

OP
Z

Zevrame

lol ya its a game and i love it sooooooo much. i play it like 24/7 anyone here have it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.