Boot Camp: Delete button in Outlook doesn't work...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro - 2.33GHz, 3GB RAM
When I boot into XP via boot camp on my MBP, the delete button usualy takes me to the Spam folder...

I am completely confused on this one, has anybody else ever seen this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
The Bootcamp guide says to use the delete key above the navigation arrows for the windows equivelent of delete. The delete key above the \ key acts as backspace.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you forthe response, I appreciate it. However, I dont see this other delete key, all I see above the nav arrows are shift, enter [return], and \. I apreciate any help. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Thank you forthe response, I appreciate it. However, I dont see this other delete key, all I see above the nav arrows are shift, enter [return], and \. I apreciate any help. Thanks.

rightkeymap.jpg

This is the layout I'm talking about, and the "other" delete key is the one below the "help" key and to the left of the "end" key. This is on the pro keyboard that comes with the desktops. I didn't notice you were talking about a Mac Book Pro.

Edit:

I found a posting that says you can get the equivalent on a MBP by pressing fn-cmd-delete. Or you can download Microsofts remapkey.exe to change the key to what you want. Available with a bunch of other stuff, here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&displaylang=en

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the help, I thought I had tried it, but I guess I didn't double check. Turns out FN + Delete works. I appreciate the help guys!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.