Font Book

D

DebBz

In work I use a mac and im running OS 9 there. so i have general knowledge of ATM Manager. I decieded to purchase a iBook for home usage (im starting to do freelance Graphic Design). My Photoshop, Quark & Illustrator all run on OS9. But I have to use Font Book now, which came with my iBook.

I have many many fonts and this is my 1st experince with OSX most of them are loaded into OSX and I didnt realize I should have loaded them for OS9. Well when I added them for OSX the font location moved. :(

Where can I find them so I can load them for OS9?

I did a search and saw that people are having problems seeing certain fonts in OS9, what are these and any suggestions? Do I need to load the fonts for OS9? If not, why are they not showing for OS9?

Sorry if my question is a little out there.. I think I sorta know a little on what Im talking about but I dont know. LOL plz bare with me, im learning!! :D

Also, my boss told me I could buy ATM Manager for OSX is that reccomended?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Most likely your fonts are located in the Mac OS X -> Users -> user name -> Library -> Fonts or Mac OS X -> Library -> Fonts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66GHz 3GB RAM, G4 Quicksilver w/Sonnet 1GHz Encore ST, 1ghz G4 Powerbook
I don't think that there is an ATM for OS X. Extensis Suitcase is an alternative font management application, but I would try working with FontBook first. If it works out, let your boss know that you saved the company $99.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.