Safari Home page question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.53GHz, C2D, 4G RAM, 250G HDD
I am enjoying working with Safari for the most part, but there is one feature of Firefox that I am missing.

Is there a way to open multiple home pages automatically in Safari, or am I limited to just one?

Firefox gives the option of opening several home pages at launch and is really quite handy.

Thanks

Neil M.

M

MacHeadCase

Hi nemick!

Saft let's you preserve the state Safari was in before quitting or even crashing. What I do to have multiple home pages to open upon launching Safari is make sure the tabs are on the pages I want when I'll launch it again.

Saft is shareware but you can use it in demo mode.

If there are other ways of doing what you need, you might find it here, Pimp My Safari.

Hope this helps. :girl:

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.53GHz, C2D, 4G RAM, 250G HDD
Thanks for the prompt response. I will check into your suggestions.

Thanks

Neil M.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I figured that was better than starting a new one. This is actually a question about Saft. I downloaded it and am using it in demo mode for now. My question regards the status bar. I don't have anything set to turn it on (usually I strongly dislike it), but every time I open a window now, or even bring up the dock, I suddenly have the status bar again. Can anyone tell me why this keeps happening no matter how many times I click to disable it?

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.