Itunes fields title graphics problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook (refurb), 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB Memory, 60GB HDD

I opened up itunes just now and saw this...... I've only had my macbook for a week, all updates done including itunes. No other problems otherwise.

Any idea guys?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iTunes title fields graphics problem

I opened up itunes just now and saw this...... I've only had my macbook for a week, all updates done including itunes. No other problems otherwise.

Any idea guys?

Reaction score
I can't really see but if you could tell me more info about what your computer says and your problem I would be glad to try to help.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The computer itself doesn't come display any kind of error message. If you look at the title fields in the center of the screenshot - e.g. the title 'podcast' is graphically distorted.

After I restarted itunes the problem disappeared but I'm worried that something might be wrong with my Macbook.

Reaction score
Don't worry too much about that StevenH, it's not your MacBook that's at fault, I'm pretty sure it's an iTunes bug. I get that distorted fields headings thing and others have reported it too.

All I do to fix it is minimise iTunes again, then maximise it and it rights itself. I have iTunes minimised all the time and it's only when I maximise iTunes that I have this problem.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Phew. That's a worry off my mind. When you get something so seemingly perfect like the macbook you worry and fret over the tiniest things. But I'm glad its a generic thing rather than personal.

Thank You Pulse-8 and Gnrfsu

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.