Help! I'm having Dock problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD
Hi. first of all hello I'm new, got my white macbook on friday and loving it.

But...

Today, somehow, no idea what i've done but i can't access the dock while its in auto hiding mode. When I run the mouse down the bottom of the screen it doesn't appear. I've been forced to turn auto hiding off in order to get access. Can anyone help me, it really annoying? :(

Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the computer with Dock set to autohide in the System Preferences menu?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yep, that did it. All sorted, thank you, your a star! :D

Reaction score
When I run the mouse down the bottom of the screen it doesn't appear. I've been forced to turn auto hiding off in order to get access.
If you remember how it happened, let us know. I've spent at least four years trying to do that on purpose!

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol ok, will do.

Reaction score
Im having the same problem I cant auto hide the dock anymore b/c if I do, the mouse won't "unhide" it if I move it over. Also, my active corners dont work for the same reason (moving the mouse to the screen corner won't trigger my widgets or expose to pop up).

This is really annoying me because I rely on my widgets alot. Please help (yes I've tried restarting !!!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.