Which Replacement Battery Model is Best?

S

spencerb

My PowerBook Ti G4 800 uses battery model A1012. The battery holds a good charge, but I would like to get another battery or two. I will be taking a loooong flight this summer (16 hours one way, 22 hours back, on the same plane, not including connecting flights) and would like to be able to watch at least one DVD each way (I'm not sure if my current battery will last long enough). The airline (South African Airways) is the best I've even flown, and they offer video on demand to every passenger, but their screens are small and the headphones suck.

OK, to the subject at hand. I see that Apple sells battery model 8244G/B as the replacement for my model, and many ebay sellers offer different model numbers that they say are compatible. Which ones will really work? Which ones are the best?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I think your best bet would be to get a airline charging adapter so that you could just plug it in and not have to get anything else

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.