Installed "N" adapter in to the Mini

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini / C2D 2.33 / 2GB/ N Air Port
This is my first post so if its in the wrong place please let me know where to move it too. after a lot of reading on the site I decided to get me a mini and tweak it up. when I purchased it in the begin of the month I also got an airport extreme base station well now the mini is updated and I have installed an apple airport card that supports "N" its actually for a MacPro tower well here is the screen shot after the updating today

http://www.pedini.com/clientuploads/AppleStuff/macminiwithn.JPG

its been upgraded with a T7600 2.33 proc and two 1GB mem chips and I also threw in an air port extreme 'N' card while I was in there.

the card has only one antenna hook up right now so its not that fast as it could be is only 130MB as you can see I will try to get another one to add to the one that is already in there.

and yes this is a stock apple part all I did was swap it out and did not even have to load the drivers since I already had the wireless base station.

thanks for the great posts
Dennis

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" imac, standard apart from 256Mb VRAM
Impressive :)

As a side note - did you know that if you press apple-shift-4 then drag the area with the mouse, it'll grab that area of the screen as a picture to the desktop? :

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Welcome to M-F!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4
Nice work!

I'm going with the T7200 soon myself.

Don't have the $$ to fork over for a T7600 ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
Nice! Good job, my fellow Texan :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.