• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

RIDE - This is for you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
that was awesome Pulse!

OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive posts guys - I almost didn't go ahead with this idea ... I had visions of it being in bad taste or a wank - y'know what I'm getting at!

I'm glad I did submit this thread, David Gilmour is one of my all time guitar players, his solos are just perfect and he selects the most beautiful note combinations, too.

Thanks again.

PS: Tender Surrender - I altered the action and it removed that annoying fret buzz. Ta!

Reaction score
Good job! Sounds really good too.. You think that blister is bad? Try playing bass for 11 years...

I got blisters after having to play the bass for one evening (I'm a guitarist otherwise). It was painful and sad.

@Pulse: All in all it's just a - nother blister in your hand. (get the pun :D )

OP
N
Reaction score
@Pulse: All in all it's just a - nother blister in your hand. (get the pun :D )

Yay! The blista has flattened out and all that's left is toughened skin~!

I don't get that pun ... is it something to do with a song?:blind:

M

MacHeadCase

All in all it's just a - nother brick in the wall

I betcha that's what he meant...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Thanks for the positive posts guys - I almost didn't go ahead with this idea ... I had visions of it being in bad taste or a wank - y'know what I'm getting at!

I'm glad I did submit this thread, David Gilmour is one of my all time guitar players, his solos are just perfect and he selects the most beautiful note combinations, too.

Thanks again.

PS: Tender Surrender - I altered the action and it removed that annoying fret buzz. Ta!

Glad its sorted buddy :)

Awsome video once again, as soon as i get a chance im gonna post the video of me playing the guitar solo from "Money". Its one of my favs to play and ive finally got a good sound for it!

Coming Soon...

~~ TS ~~

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.