Another newb question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
I have managed to get windows installed and get all the drivers working and the net working etc

however i want my mac to auto boot into OSX instead of windows so i only have to hold down alt when i want to get into windows not the other way round. now it went into the startup disk section in system pref and clicked in macintosh HD and clicked restart and booted straight into OSX... will this stay like that now or am i still going to have to use the alt key to get into OSX? whats the bext way to go about auto booting into OSX?

Reaction score
Dude, you're giving me a headache. What's with the windows addiction? Unless you need it for something specific why don't you lose it? Isn't that why you bought the mac? Just sayin'.

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
.. now it went into the startup disk section in system pref and clicked in macintosh HD and clicked restart and booted straight into OSX... will this stay like that now ..

It should do.

Amen-Moses

OP
joe.morgan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
cheers amen, after playing around with the system pref. it auto boots in OSX now.

cross - i need windows for both 3ds Max - which doesn't run on OSX and Samsung Media Suite for my MP3 Player - which doesn't run on OSX

Also... does anyone know how i take a screenshot in windows with an apple keyboard?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.