• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

i want free software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find free full versions of Dreamweaver MX for free? I know they're out there, but I can't locate them.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
careful. the logical conclusion to this thread would seem to be illegal activity which is strictly forbidden on these forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you want an app like Dreamweaver, then I would suggest RapidWeaver.

Bottom line is, Dreamweaver isn't free. No Macromedia/Adobe application is free. They all cost money and they aren't cheap.

That being said, there really isn't any reason for this thread to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.