help me!

Reaction score
So some of my files (PSD, AI, some image files) got accedently deleted, i need these files asap.
any sort of recovery software, preferbly freeware or shareware, would be apriciated. If not software, then any other work around? I've spent 3+ hours trying to get this info back, so anything you've got is greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Sorry, mate. It's probably gone.

Most "recovery software" is just a joke. I haven't seen anything that's worked so far, but you can check http://www.macupdate.com for software.

OP
D
Reaction score
well, i found a recovery program called boomerang, but i need a registration code. Thanks 4 ur help, does anyone have anything else to say? I've spent well over 24 hours of labor putting together this project, so once again, anything helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Those files you need would probably be worth the registration code cost right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Did you actually delete them with secure delete? Or did you just put them into the trash? If you've put them in the trash you can open Trash by clicking on it's icon in the dock, view the contents and drag them out of the trash. If you've emptied the Trash and you agreed to nuke your files, OS X has deleted those files from your hard drive. However, I understand that a program like Norton Utilities can retrive the content of those files. Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.