I had a dream.

W

wiggin1605

Ok so last night I had this great dream. About the up coming power mac G5. Only in my dream it wasn't up an coming it had already come out. And guess what.... It was in the form of a 9 inch Black CUBE! Not completely smooth an shiny like the G4 cube But Really rugged looking kinda like a IBM sever housing the G4 cube an one of those nuclear waste transporting blocks if you've ever seen one of those, an on each side Big, Shiny an bold was G5. Did I mention it was a 3.0Ghz chip? I know its not a lap top but i still think its really cool. For some reason I just thought I had to tell every one it was a really kool dream oh I forget the best part it was only $2,300. Also you had the ability to upgrade every thing in it by your self. I know this is just wishful thinking but it would be sweet if apple came out with this in the summer.

OP
W

WilliS

last night i had a dream of a guy trying to kill my family, and i had to stealthly pick them off with a sniper rifle to keep them from killing my family... lol

i wish i dreamed about macs....

then again, i speak in my sleep...my roommate would be kinda freaked out if he heard *grumble grumble* ... G6 dual 5 ghz... *grumble grumble*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Interesting dreams! Love the one about the G5. The most beautiful towers I have seen! :)

OP
W

wiggin1605

picture there will be

I am making a picture to show all of you it's so cool looking, to me any way it'll be done in about a week.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Well, someone is very geeky... >_>

I want to dream about sniping people!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
This is something I'm lookin forward to ;)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
That would be sick though. Like, Splinter Cell sick. Sneak up onto a balcony, pop a few heads...

*warms up Xbox for a round of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City* :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.