OK Ok Ok new to this forum but good Q's serously!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (it was a present) I have mighty mouse and wireless keyboard so nice, and have 19" flat scr
:yinyang: ok so i always saw at like Best Buy or Circuit CIty and even the Mac store here in AZ.. and i've always wondered how to make the top bar.. (you know the one that is there even when the windows are down... just like the Windows "satan" program has lol

but like how do they make that main bar look instead of black letters on the white bar.. how do i make it look like positive negative? like the blue Apple look yellow it just makes the bar look like the totally oposite colors

so if someone could help me or direct me to the thread that talks about it

and im not talking about changing themes just the bar lol

ok so yeah pm me or reply to the thread peace Mac lovers!:black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
well you can do it to the entire screen but not to just the bar with out the program shapeshifter which costs $10

to turn the entire screen to negative hit command+crtl+option+8

OP
Steve-0
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (it was a present) I have mighty mouse and wireless keyboard so nice, and have 19" flat scr
ok but that only makes my screen black and white but like wholy black lol

not a negative of the orignial?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
ok but that only makes my screen black and white but like wholy black lol

not a negative of the orignial?

what operating system are you running. Tiger (10.4) will make it negative where as previous systems like Panther (10.3) will make it black and white.

OP
Steve-0
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dang ok i see im running 10.3.9 lol

im right there lol

ok i see why
god i want 10.4 lol

OP
Steve-0
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the only thing is that it turn negative and then black and whiter but only negative for a second

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Why would you want to ruin your nice OS X with weird negative colour schemes? :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.