What program do you all use for To-Do lists?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
I am looking for a good program to use to keep my hectic schedule organized and layed out. I have toyed around with ICal briefly but it seems built more like a calander (Go figure?) than a daily planner.

Really, all I want to be able to set priorities and add and remove events/notes quickly...any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
High Priority
Check Off

I've used these two before, they work great, but I never remember to look and see what I have to do... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
For work, believe it or not, I use Excel! I keep a priority sorted "To Do" list in an Excel sheet. It has a To-Do tab and a Done tab. I move tasks from the To-Do tab to the Done tab as I complete them. I add new tasks to the To-Do tab as things come in, and reprioritize/resort the To-Do list in "real time" as they come in as well, to ensure I am always working on the most important thing.

I have used this setup for years and it seems to work well for me.

OP
NikBhat
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
As much as I love excel, its just way too frustrating to use it on OSX. But thanks for the tip! I realize that to-do lists are HIGHLY personalized, and everyone has their own system. I was using the To-Do list feature on the Google/IG homepage system, but for some reason it does not work in Safari. It works in firefox/camino...but not safari (which is my primary browser).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
(sorry, duplicate post)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Despite all the technology available to me, I use this.

Works like a charm and doesn't require a charger.

:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.