Problem with iChat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
hey...video chatting works great with other mac users, but whats the deal with pc users? a bunch of my friends have pc's with video cameras and microphones, and the little green audio/video chat icon appears next to their name on my buddy list. I try to initiate one, and it says they rejected my invitation or sumthing. Their computers say that I cancelled the invite. I have not had one sucessful video, audio, or even one-way video chat with a pc user. Is this a fixable problem? or do my friends just not like me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
iChat does't support video chat with msn messenger users. You should try either Skype or aMSN.

OP
narf1899
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
i downloaded aMSN, but its askin me for some username ans password. i put in my AIM stuff and it wouldnt work. wat do i do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.