Downloading Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I attend a university where most P2P programs seem to be blocked. My friends who have PCs are able to download from Ares, but my programs (ie LimeWire) are not able to work, thus putting me in music withdrawl. Does anyone know and other programs that I can download in order to build my music library?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
From the Forum Rules:

Illegal Activity: Mac-Forums.com recognizes that this is an international community and as such it is your responsibility to determine what is legal in your jurisdiction with regard to any topic discussed here.

However, in general, we choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

In summary, discussion of P2P programs in the context of this thread, illegally downloading music, is pretty much against the rules here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hi, I attend a university where most P2P programs seem to be blocked. My friends who have PCs are able to download from Ares, but my programs (ie LimeWire) are not able to work, thus putting me in music withdrawl. Does anyone know and other programs that I can download in order to build my music library?

Don't steal music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.